mardi 5 mars 2013

The One With... Favorite Used Shoes


On a toutes une vieille paire de chaussures de laquelle on n'arrive pas à se séparer !
Pour ma part, je vous présente mes vieilles bottes camargaises...
Plus le temps passe, plus je me rapproche du sol !
En plus, comme elles viennent de Primark, elles ne sont pas en cuir et donc ça divise leur durée de vie par mille. Mais bizarrement plus le temps passe, plus elles sont moches...
et plus je les aime !

We all have an old pair of shoes we can't get rid of !
For my part, let me introduce you to my old boots...
The more time goes, the closer I get to the ground !
Moreover, as I got them from Primark, they're not made of leather so their lifetime gets divided by a thousand. But weirdly, more time flies, uglier they get...
more I love them !






Manteau / Coat : Camaïeu
Chemise / Shirt : Primark
Jean / Jeans : Monday
Sac / Bag : Zara
Chaussures / Shoes : Primark

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 commentaires:

  1. Great look
    nice coat
    kiss
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cute look :) I like your coat... perfect color!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cute!! Love the shirt!!

    xoxo


    http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You look amazing dear!

    Looove your blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Muy guapa

    Muchos besos

    ancost.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love your outfit, and haha, I have exactly the same with a pair of shoes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. stunning pictures! love your style!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I have one pair of boots I can't let go of as well. I've gotten it's zipper repaired & resoled too many times to count!

    xoxo- sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice pics!Great outfit!
    Do you want follow eachother?

    I wait for you fo a new MANICURE POST!
    Kisses from Rome

    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thats a good blog!:)
    It will help me a bit with my French! haha:)
    maybe we should follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know:)
    Gros bisous
    http://lestylemadam.blogspot.ie/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks for your comments !! they're so lovely...

    RépondreSupprimer