mardi 14 mai 2013

The One With... White & Fringes


Ca y est, c'est officiel, on repart pour Miami dans quelques jours !
J'ai hate... ! Des shorts, des robes et c'est tout !
En attendant, je m'y prépare avec ce look presque tout blanc...

It's official, we're going back to Miami in a few days !
Can't wait... ! Shorts, dresses and that's it !
While waiting, I prep myself with this almost all-white outfit...






Top / Top : Zara
Pantalon / Pants : Remixx
Blouson / Jacket : Primark
Chaussures / Shoes : Vanessa's Secret
Foulard / Scarf : Pimkie


Find this look at Fashiolista.com :






18 commentaires:

  1. Loving the boots and scarf!

    Win a MAYBELLINE MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow beautiful!!:)
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. have fun! love your scarf....


    www.azrakunworld.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cute outfit! Very refreshing!


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com
    All Around Chekwa x Oasap May Giveaway. Join here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You're going to Miami?! You lucky girl!!:) Have fun, babe.;)

    P.S.: You look great, I always love an all white outfit. And that scarf is perfect too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the white on white and your scarf! Beautiful!
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love the white color... amazing top!
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love this scarf on you :)
    XO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. great pants!
    awesome scarf!!
    kisseS!


    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/


    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Such a beautiful outfit. Love the top! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hey there, beautiful outfit and I hope you have a great time back in Miama - I'm super jealous!
    I really love your blog and it’d be great if we could follow each other. Let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love this look! Especially that scarf and your leather jacket. Gorgeous pictures daring :)

    www.vildagonzalez.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer