mardi 2 juillet 2013

The One With... Cow Chic


Voici un premier aperçu de mon butin des soldes ! 
(Il en faudra beaucoup, j'ai un peu craqué...)
J'avais repéré ce short chez Zara il y a déjà quelques temps, j'adore l'imprimé ! 
Et puis la vache, ça change du léopard non ?
Ces sandales sont parfaites pour tous les jours, parce que j'ai beau le souhaiter très fort,
je ne suis toujours pas capable de garder mes talons hauts une journée entière...
Le top, que je trouve super sexy mais pas vulgaire, ce qui est plutôt mon créneau !
Et pour finir, CE sac, ça a été le coup de foudre entre nous.
Tout ça pour un look chic, féminin et confort (oui, oui c'est TRÈS important pour moi le confort !)

Here's a first sneak peek of my sales finds !
(there's gonna be a lotof these, I kind of lost it...)
I spotted those shorts at Zara a while ago, I love that print !
And cow is a fresh change from leopard no ?
These shoes are just perfect for everyday, because as much as I'm praying for it,
I'm still not able to wear high heels all day long...
The cami I find super sexy but not too much, 
which is what I'm usually aiming for !
And last but not least, THAT bag, it was just love at first sight.
All of this mixed in a chic, feminine et comfy outfit (yes, comfort is VERY important to me !)







Top / Top : H&M
Short / Shorts Zara
Chaussures / Shoes : Zara
Sac / Bag : Minelli
Lunettes / Sunglasses RayBan Wayfarer


Find this look at Fashiolista.com :

21 commentaires:

  1. I love how you have styled this! Absolutely love your bag, so jealous! just found your blog through Fashion Guitar... you have a new fan! xx

    South Molton St Style

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Awesome top!!!!

    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The short looks very nice with this top, it is very elegant :) I like it :)

    New post on my French blog: Harness + White Shirt

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    Merci merci :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Très joli le short et le sac splendide.
    Myriam.
    http://www.lepetitmondedemyriam.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Los vi en las rebajas, pero no me terminaron de convencer, aunque te quedan genial! :D

    Mi Quinta Avenida ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great look! I love those shorts xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. LOVE LOOK, and shorts perfect :)
    style me too

    xoxo
    http://glamourandmode.blogspot.com.br/

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great bag and that top is great on you! You have such wonderful style!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. REally nice outfit, love your top :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Love the combination, I just adore your shorts prints

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very cute outfit! Love the cow print shorts :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX | GIVEAWAY

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. The shorts is awesome!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Looooove the cow print! So cool!

    http://www.whatsashawears.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. such a cute blog dear! Lovey post by the way :) xx

    http://combo-monster.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi! You are very beautiful! Your style is pretty amazing! I absolutely read this post ones more, because I really like it! You know I have a blog too. It is in Russian but you can translate it in your language. I will be very glad if you visit me! Lucy thedailylifeblotter.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer